Coorg Shoppe Pure Peaberry Filter Coffee
Original price $22.68
Current price $21.60
- Pea berry, or caracoli, is a type of coffee bean which is smaller than the regular beans.
- The fruit of a coffee plant normally develops as two halves within a single cherry.
- In some instances only one of the two seeds tends to gets fertilized.
- The resulting oval or pea-shaped coffee bean is called a pea berry.
- They are believed to roast more evenly, hence giving a distinct flavor for coffee.
- Chicory tends to mask the real taste of the coffee beans.
- Hence this blend is formed for those who love the real taste of coffee.
- The powder is coarse ground and is suitable to be used with a traditional filter, percolator or a moka pot.