Nilgiris Beeswax Solid Perfume Lavender-Last Forest
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 92): Computation results to '-Infinity'%
- Beeswax is a by-product of honey harvesting.
- It is a natural wax produced by individual honey bees of the genus Apis.
- Beeswax has non-allergenic properties that can make it a useful skin protector from various airborne allergies.
- It also provides slight anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant qualities which can benefit the body.
- Each balm by Last Forest is blended with other natural flavours and oils, to add to the health benefit of the balm.