Sheesham Wooden Masala - Spice Box - Traditional Anjarai Petti
Original price $35.00
Current price $20.00
- Wooden Spice Box is used to store spices and it is perfect for your kitchen accessories.
- It is a multi-purpose box which can be used to store dry fruits, Keep jewelry and other small items.
- Spice Box Care: Do not expose directly to water.
- Just wipe out with soft cloth pieces.
- Spice Box Style: Antique, Decor, Ethnic, Contemporary, Handcrafted, Unique, Casual, Elegant, Lightweight, Eco-friendly, Kitchenware.
- This Product is best suited as spice box container or Spice Jars spice rack spice jars spice cabinet spice racks, utility box, multipurpose box handmade hand-carved Wooden Spice Box, by one of the National Awardee master-craftsman.
- With this spice box, add a traditional look to your kitchen accessories. Spice box can be used to store power spice or raw spices as well
- Wipe off the dirt from the furniture with a soft cotton cloth.
- Also avoid using the excess water for cleaning, take moistened cloth to wipe off the dirt.
Wash & Care Instruction:
- Avoid Chemicals
- Avoid chemical contact with the furniture as it may harm the natural finish and further the durability.
- Also, make sure to avoid application of polyurethane paints on the furniture.
Scratch & Burn Remedy:
- Scratches, burns, residue and any other surface damage can be taken off with a fine-grit sandpaper.
- Reapply mineral oil after sanding.