Wood pressed oils and its benefits
What is wood pressed oil?
Oils are extracted from the seeds using wooden pestles, which rotate at a really slow speed and it also prevents heating in the oil.
The heat generated during the process is absorbed by the wooden Ghani, which allows the oil to have all its nutrients.
Modern method of extraction of oil
In modern methods seeds are crushed and solvents are also inserted in a machine which generates more heat while the machine operates, this makes the molecules of the oil to break down and the oil loses its originality during this process.
Why are wood pressed oils good for us?
- Protein, vitamins, lecithin, fibre and other nutrients of the oil are retained during this process
- Extraction of wood pressed oil takes place in low heat; this results in lowering the overall cholesterol level in our body.
- Since they are completely made without any solvents, they are free from all the harmful substances like sodium bi carbonate, hydrogen peroxide, trans fat and bleaching agents.
- Wood pressed oil maintains they flavor, aroma for a long period of time.
- They are a rich source of polyunsaturated fatty acids, which is good for cardiovascular health.
Benefits of Wood pressed oils
- Wood pressed groundnut oil benefits
- Wood pressed groundnut oil lowers the level of cholesterol and is the best solution for diabetes patients.
- Wood pressed Groundnut oil increases the level of insulin in blood, which in turn balances diabetes.
- It also helps to restore the damaged hair with the help of fatty acids whichever it has in it
- It also reduces the risk of cancer and plays a major role in eliminating joint inflammation, and also prevent from Arthritis
- Regular intake of Wood pressed Groundnut oil makes your skin glow, healthy and also reduces premature greying.
- Wood pressed sesame oil benefits
- Helps to strengthen the hair growth while doing hair wash with this oil weekly twice
- By sniffing it will reduce the normal cold and cough
- It also helps to prevent blood vessel tremors and lower the blood pressure.
- Wood pressed sesame oil plays a major role in preventing insomnia and fatigue.
- It also helps to reduce free radical damage and helps to get rid of dandruff
- Wood pressed coconut oil benefits
- Wood pressed coconut oil is extracted from the coconut milk.
- Wood pressed coconut oils are the great source of polyunsaturated fatty acids which helps to maintain the health of liver and also suppress oxidative stress
- It also retains the healthy qualities of the oils and Vitamin E present acts as healing and anti-inflammatory agent.
- They are also rich source of Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids
- It also contains elements which promotes ketones in our body, which is essential for brain growth.
- It helps in absorption of Vitamins, calcium, magnesium and many other nutrients into the body.
- Stabilizes blood sugar and promoted heart health.
Wood pressed oils are manually made, whereas refined oils are machine made. The modern household is nowadays becoming more sensitive towards their health and therefore they started to follow the ancient days routine.